Employment & Graduate School Sponsorship
Current Job Openings:
- Project Manager gtc112719 gtc121919.pdf
- Lab Manager gtc112019 gtc121919.pdf
- Grant Writer & Research Scientist gtc112019 gtc121919.pdf
- Webmaster Meets Scientist gtc120219 gtc121919.pdf
- Executive Assistant & Marketing Guru mtz120919 gtc121919.pdf
- Artsy Handyman & Jack-or-Jill of All Trades mtz120219 gtc121919.pdf
Aptagen’s primary philosophy is to hire and promote graduates from the Internship/Co-Op Program; however, employment opportunities may be available to those outside the organization who have significant experience in the aptamer field.
Does the company sponsor employees to earn a graduate-level degree? Yes. Full-time employees of at least 2 years are eligible to be sponsored by the company for a Masters or part-time Ph.D. program (which will typically take 4-6 years to complete). More details coming soon…
Are there benefits for candidates who have a high GPA or graduate degree? Yes, candidates who have a GPA of at least 3.5 or have a graduate-level degree such as a Masters or Ph.D., will be provided FREE housing (limited availability).
If I’m invited for an onsite interview, will the company reimburse me for accommodations and travel expenses? Unfortunately, No. Please see our Company Profile page for local accommodations and travel information.
Please feel free to contact Aptagen at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about employment opportunities or the part-time M.S. & Ph.D. Program.