There is no minimum order requirement. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. During this time, an Aptagen representative should be available to take your order and answer any questions you may have regarding our products or aptamers/oligo synthesis in general. Messages may be left on voice mail at any other time.Financial Contract:
Payment by Credit Card - Mastercard, Visa, Discover
By telephone @ 717-278-2436
Online through our website @ www.aptagen.com
Payment by Wire Transfer.
Contact Aptagen for Details.
Payment by Check
Made Payable to:
250 North Main Street
Jacobus, PA 17407
Delivery will originate from South-Central Pennsylvania and shipping times may vary coast-to-coast. Delivery within the Continental United States is FREE of charge and will be prepaid by Aptagen, LLC. Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Outlying U.S. Protectorates will be subject to an additional charge and will be prepaid by Aptagen, LLC. Delivery to all International customers (including all import, customs fees, and applicable taxes), will be the responsibility of the Customer and must be paid by the Customer.
For all Orders less than $1,500: Aptagen will begin work the day an order is received and will issue an invoice to the customer upon shipment of the Product which shall be due upon receipt of the Product by the Customer.For all Orders greater than $1,500: Aptagen will issue an invoice to the Customer prior to starting any work for 60% of the total amount due; work will begin once payment of this invoice has been received. Upon project or phase completion, Aptagen will issue an invoice to the Customer for the remaining 40% of the total amount due which shall be due immediately by the Customer.
Amounts unpaid after thirty (30) days may incur an interest charge of twelve (12) percent, compounded monthly, until fully paid. Customer shall be responsible for any and all taxes on Products sold, including known and unknown state and local sales and use taxes. Aptagen reserves the right to require payment in advance before shipping any materials to any customer, for any reason; and warrants that each product conforms to the specifications for such product. All deposits and payments prior to delivery or completion of project are non-refundable; however, should the Customer be dissatisfied with results or products not meeting specifications, Customer must contact Aptagen within thirty (30) days to discuss a resolution. All results and products, and any associated remaining amounts due are understood to be fully accepted and/or due after this thirty (30) days.
Aptagen makes no other express or implied warranty with respect to any work performed. Aptagen disclaims all implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Aptagen's liability for breach of warranty is limited to refund of purchase price paid, less any cost of materials utilized in production of the Product. In no event shall Aptagen be liable for lost profits, loss of goodwill or any incidental, special or consequential damages even if advised of the possibility of same.
It is the sole responsibility of the Customer (Buyer) to determine the suitability of any of the listed products for any specific purpose. Responsibility for accidents arising from the handling and use of the listed products rests solely with the Buyer. All of the products should be handled only by trained personnel who are aware of the potential hazards and have ready access to suitable safety equipment. All products supplied are primarily for research and development purposes and Aptagen products are not intended for use in foods or drugs, or for any commercial purpose.
Aptagen owns the proprietary process of aptamer development; however, the Client will own 100% of the rights to the aptamers Aptagen develops for the Client. Client contracts Aptagen to perform the R&D, the Client owns the IP.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE: Contact Us. We will make every effort to match any competitor’s quote (for equivalent services). Just provide documentation. Thank you.