Current Job Openings:
- Aptagen Post-doc/Project Manager Position mtz112519 gtc112719.pdf
- Aptagen Lab Manager mtz111919 gtc112019.pdf
- Artsy Handyman & Jack-or-Jill of All Trades gtc110119 mtz120219.pdf
- Aptagen Grant Writer & Research Scientist gtc112019.pdf
- Aptagen Webmaster Meets Scientist mtz112719 gtc120219
- Aptagen Executive Assistant & Marketing gtc092418 gtc120219
Aptagen’s primary philosophy is to hire and promote graduates from the Internship/Co-Op Program; however, employment opportunities may be available to those outside the organization who have significant experience in the aptamer field.
Are there benefits for candidates who have a high GPA or graduate degree? Yes, candidates who have a GPA of at least 3.5 or have a graduate-level degree such as a Masters or Ph.D., will be provided FREE housing (limited availability).
Does the company sponsor employees to earn a graduate-level degree? Yes. Full-time employees of at least 2 years are eligible to be sponsored by the company for a Masters or part-time Ph.D. program (which will typically take 4-6 years to complete).
If I’m invited for an onsite interview, will the company reimburse me for accommodations and travel expenses? Unfortunately, No. Please see Contact Us page for local accommodations and travel info.
Please feel free to contact Aptagen at email@example.com for employment opportunities.